Calculating pay can be complicated, especially during the last 12 months because of the Furlough scheme. The key, of course, is for us to take everything off our clients’ desks and deliver what they need quickly and accurately, so they can get on with running their business. We have the experience and expertise to deal with every aspect of your payroll from the complexity that the Furlough scheme brought in, to ensuring that the regular legislative changes that HMRC brings in are acted upon.
Calculating pay is only straightforward if your employees are on the same pay week after week or month after month, never need to receive sick pay and you only take on new employees at the beginning of the month and allow people to leave on the last day of the month with no holiday owing to them! This, of course, is never the case.
The new tax year starts on 1st April 2021
With less than 2 weeks to go until the new tax year now is the best time to outsource or change your payroll provider so that payroll can be set up and ready to go in April. We can provide you with a bespoke, efficient and accurate outsourced payroll service, for small businesses of all sizes.
Our service includes:
- A dedicated payroll professional managing all aspects of your payroll and pension requirements.
- Ensuring you receive accurate and timely payroll information.
- Informing you of any payroll changes introduced by HMRC.
- Ensuring that HMRC will receive your payroll information by the due date.
- Access to our Bright Connect online platform so our clients can see their latest reports and employee information as well as enabling them to update information, if required.
- Telephone and email support
- Our clients’ employees having access to their payslips on their pay date, their P45 (if they leave) and their P60 at the end of each tax year from our Bright Connect platform
Talk to us about Outsourcing your payroll