We love nothing more than helping local charities and this month we have committed to supporting a great charity that helps our young people:
Listen Threads is a social enterprise run by fashion-loving young people who design, create and share important messages with their mental health inspired clothing ranges. We’re on a mission to change the way people think about mental health, one outfit at a time.
Join in supporting the incredible work of Listen Threads by entering the #listenthreads competition where you will have the opportunity to win some amazing prizes inc…
* Listen Threads VIP Design Experience – create your very own design!
* £200 High Street Voucher
* £250 One4All gift vouchers kindly donated by Sapentia
* £100 River Island Voucher – kindly donated by JLP Payroll Services
* Christmas Hamper worth £80 – kindly donated by Nick the Fish
* High Street Gift Card (value £30) and a free basic Will offer (value of £120), therefore a total prize value of £150. kindly donated by Derek Dickson, Accord Legal Services
* Careerwise Masterclass (worth £149) Online career course, kindly donated by Kathryn Hall, The Career Owl
* First Aid Course of your choice (worth £149) kindly donated by John F., JPF First Aid
* Distance Reiki Session (worth £35) kindly donated by Karen at Serendipity Reiki & Holistic Health
* Meal for 2 at the Ruby Chinese Restaurant, Lichfield, Staffs.
* Graphic design for your business inc print designs, web or social media (worth £300) kindly donated by Socialology
AND LOTS MORE WONDERFUL PRIZES TO BE ADDED SOON…
All it takes is tagging us in an Instagram photo wearing one of your favourite outfits or accessories from Listen Threads – then wait for the LIVE on Instagram on November 10th! It’s easy peasy lemon squeezy…and there are lots of great prizes supported by wonderful businesses across the UK!