Are There any Exemptions to Company Expenses?

If you’re an employer and provide expenses or benefits to your employees or directors, you will normally need to tell HMRC about them and pay tax and National Insurance on them. This is done through the P11D form, which is due for submission on 6th July this year, 2017. We are often asked if there … Read more